- This event has passed.
Sustainability – views from businesses (Reading Climate Festival)
November 11, 2020 @ 12.00 pm - 1.30 pm
A panel of Ethical Reading sustainability champions* from a range of businesses will discuss their approach to improving the environmental impact of their organisations.
The panel will include:
- Tina Farrow – Owner and manager at Dee Caf and cookery teacher at Tinkatots
- Akhil Handa – Founder and CEO at Earth 51
- Poppy Harris – EMEA Sustainability Manager at Oracle
- Sarah Jewer – Senior Portfolio Analyst and Reading Green Team leader at Covéa Insurance
- Willem Londeman – Transactional Services Senior Consultant at Bottomline Technologies
- Syndie Simon – Assistant Manager, Tax, and sustainability volunteer at Grant Thornton UK LLP
Anyone is welcome to listen in and submit questions for the panel.
* If you consider yourself to be a sustainability champion at your organisation, you can join the network to connect with others for mutual support and inspiration by emailing [email protected] ethicalreading.org.uk.
Reading Climate Festival is a week long programme of free events to inspire action on climate change, curated by Reading Climate Action Network.